Experiments with similar reagents
Hazard information warning
- May intensify fire; oxidizer.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- Very toxic to aquatic life with long-lasting effects.
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. - No smoking.
- Keep/Store away from clothing/…/combustible materials.
- Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do – continue rinsing.
- In case of fire: Use … to extinguish.