Experiments with similar reagents
- Harmful in contact with skin.
- Causes skin irritation.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- Harmful if inhaled.
- May cause respiratory irritation.
- Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
- Very toxic to aquatic life.
- Avoid breathing dust/fume/ gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- Avoid release to the environment.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- Get Medical advice/attention if you feel unwell.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do – continue rinsing.