Hazard information warning
- Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- Harmful if inhaled.
- May cause respiratory irritation.
- Suspected of causing genetic defects.
- Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child.
- May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
- Very toxic to aquatic life with long-lasting effects.
- Obtain special instructions before use.
- Avoid release to the environment.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do – continue rinsing.