Fun science courses to choose from
Monthly hands-on science projects
High-tech educational platform
Live lessons with science teachers
Choose a course or combine them
Make technology your teacher
MEL Science VR students score higher on exams and improve their progress by 20.3%.
Study with professional teachers
To kids from scientists, educators, and parents
How it works
Subscribe to MEL Science
Get a new science kit monthly
Learn with the educational platform
Recommended by parents
3000+ five-star reviews from happy customers.
My son and hubby are closer than ever since my husband doesn’t usually get much of a chance to help our son with school work. This helps them both enjoy their love of science together.
Best birthday gift ever! The VR part is totally mind blowing. The app contributes a lot to the fun and learning, but you can still keep it screen free doing just these science subscription boxes.
A great way to incorporate real science into homeschool — as close as having a science lab as you can get at home. Safe and clean to keep parents calm and so much fun learning for the kids!
Loved by kids
Endorsed by experts
This is one of the most exciting and ambitious home-chemistry educational projects I’ve seen.
The classic chemistry set gets a 21st-century upgrade.
MEL’s apps for smartphones and tablets should distract kids from game consoles.
Recognized and awarded by:
Still have questions?
What does the subscription consist of?
How much does it cost?
What is the recommended age range for the product?
Are the experiments safe?
- MEL Science kits comply with the US CPSC (Consumer Product Safety Commission) requirements for educational sets and have confirmation from the CPSC Official on this.
- The European Committee for Standardization (CEN) has compiled a special list of substances that are allowed in children’s chemistry sets (EN 71-4). We only use substances from this list.
- None of our experiments include explosions.
- We painstakingly identify the safest way to carry out each experiment.
- All experiments have been tested with kids.
- Each experiment includes very detailed, visual step-by-step instructions.