Sodium hydrogen sulfate, solution 0.5 M
- Molecular formula:
- Chemical compound:
- sodium hydrogen sulfate
- Common name:
Sodium hydrogen sulfate NaHSO4 is a white, crystalline solid. Due to its acidic nature, many of its applications are based on its ability to make something more acidic (lower its pH). It is used in various household cleaning products (for example, in some polishes and toilet bowl cleaners). It is also used as a food additive, for instance, as a leavening agent in baked goods, as a component of anti-browning products applied to fresh-cut fruits, and in various sauces.
- Sodium hydrogen sulfate, solution 0.1 M
- Sodium hydrogen sulfate, solution 0.5 M
- Sodium hydrogen sulfate, solution 1.2 M
- Sodium hydrogen sulfate, solution 1 M
- Sodium hydrogen sulfate, solution 2 M
- Sodium hydrogen sulfate, solution 3 M
Experiments with similar reagents
- Causes serious eye damage.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do – continue rinsing.