Which do you prefer – a car with super speed or one that can travel extremely long distances? You can create both using science and savvy with the "Spring Force" set by MEL Science! Learn how to improve your racecar by reducing friction and using mechanical advantage. Use energy wisely!
- Assemble a racecar with a spring engine
- Experiment with energy conservation laws
- Create your own motor using pulleys and levers
- The importance of friction in different mechanisms
- The basics of mechanical advantage
- About energy transformation in everyday life