Rockets are awesome! Saturn V, Falcon 9, Soyuz-U, and Atlas V alone have delivered thousands of tons of payloads to space. But do you ever wonder just how they did it, and what the difference between them is? How are they even able to fly to space? How do they propel themselves when there’s no air? All of these questions will be answered in the “Rocket” set by MEL Science, the first of two boxes dedicated to rockets!
Get this set
This set and 70+ others are included in the MEL Science subscription. Subscribe to MEL Science to get a new science set every month.
- Assemble a working air pump
- Launch your own space rocket
- Experiment with different types of rocket fuel!
You will learn:
- About a rocket’s structure
- Interesting facts about famous rockets
- What jet propulsion is