Hazard information danger
- May intensify fire; oxidizer.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- Very toxic to aquatic life with long-lasting effects.
- Keep/Store away from clothing/…/combustible materials.
- Avoid release to the environment.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/…
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do – continue rinsing.
- Dispose of contents/container to … [… in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulation (to be specified)].