Hazard information warning
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- May cause respiratory irritation.
- Very toxic to aquatic life.
- Avoid breathing dust/fume/ gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- Avoid release to the environment.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/…
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do – continue rinsing.