Copper(II) sulfate, solution 0.4 M

Molecular formula:
CuSO4
Chemical compound:
copper(II) sulfate
Common name:

Similar reagents

Experiments

Experiments with similar reagents

Hazard information

Hazard statements

  • Harmful if swallowed.
  • Causes skin irritation.
  • Causes serious eye irritation.
  • Very toxic to aquatic life with long-lasting effects.

Precautionary statements

  • Avoid release to the environment.
  • IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do – continue rinsing.
  • Collect spillage.
  • IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
  • IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/…/if you feel unwell.