Copper(II) sulfate, solution 1 M
- Molecular formula:
- Chemical compound:
- copper(II) sulfate
- Common name:
Experiments with similar reagents
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Causes skin irritation.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- Very toxic to aquatic life with long-lasting effects.
- Avoid release to the environment.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do – continue rinsing.
- Collect spillage.
- IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
- IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/…/if you feel unwell.