What is the biggest number of all? Is infinity a number at all? Is there anything bigger than infinity? With this box, you will build a cube lamp and see what infinity looks like! To demonstrate the opposite of infinity, you will build a one-year clock, which moves so slowly you literally can’t see it moving. Make abstract concepts tangible with this box!
Get this set
This set and 70+ others are included in the MEL Science subscription. Subscribe to MEL Science to get a new science set every month.
- Build fascinating devices that show how infinity might look
- Explore different kinds of infinity
- Watch time "slow to a crawl”
You will learn:
- Just how big numbers can get
- What exactly infinity is
- What is the opposite of infinity?