How big is your house? How much bigger is it than you? How far is your room from the kitchen? To answer these questions, you need to learn how to measure – and this fun set is the perfect way to do it! You will build two different measuring and navigation devices, explore an adventure map, measure heights and distances, and learn how to navigate using stars and angles like an experienced sailor! Math is much more interesting and adventurous than it seems. Good luck with your explorations!
Get this set
This set and 70+ others are included in the MEL Science subscription. Subscribe to MEL Science to get a new science set every month.
- Build two different measuring and navigation devices
- Chart and measure routes on an adventure map
- Calculate heights and distances
You will learn:
- About units of measurement
- The length of the largest animal on Earth in your own steps
- About angles in navigation and everyday life