The pharmaceutical industry works at the crossroads of chemistry and medicine. There are dozens of ways to deliver a medicine’s active ingredient to a specific place in the body. With this box, you’ll have the opportunity to prepare 3 different medical templates by yourself.
Get this set
This set and 70+ others are included in the MEL Science subscription. Subscribe to MEL Science to get a new science set every month.
- create fizzy tablets with a tablet press
- use reactions to check the quality of the created tablets
- prepare an enteric capsule
- make a cocoa butter suppository
You will learn:
- how to check a tablet’s composition
- how to deliver an active ingredient to the small intestine
- the difference between pills and suppositories