More than 90% of the US adult population needs to be treated for cavities at least once in their lifetime. The treatment process consists of removing the affected tissue and filling the cavity with a dental light-curing composite, which is transformed from liquid to solid under a UV lamp.
Get this set
This set and 70+ others are included in the MEL Science subscription. Subscribe to MEL Science to get a new science set every month.
- practice removing the damaged part of a tooth using a dental burr
- make dental fillings using the sandwich technique
- perform an examination of the oral cavity using dental instruments
You will learn:
- how to fill out a dental claim form
- how a dental composite works
- what instruments are used in a dental exam